Saturday, February 19, 2011

me.. me .. me...

         MHOKAY ??? hmmmm sound familiar or unfamiliar??

        What comes to your mind when you heard the word “mhokay” ? .. hmmm I guess the cute little ghost “momay”, because mhokay and momay have the same sound butt, “mhokay” is my nickname, yes that’s true, mhokay is my nickname.

        May 18, 1995 was the date when Criselda Alcantara Malabanan was born. Hmmm.. do you know her? Well that’s me. Mhokay and Criselda is the same. C from M? oh come on alphabet C is far from alphabet M right? In short my name is far from my nickname. Many people could not imagine or believed that my nickname is Mhokay.. Hmmm why did they say so?. The name Mhokay is originated from my grandmother’s brother in short my grandfather. I don’t know the real reason why he gave me that particular nickname, but I’m so happy for having that nickname, because for me it is so cute and unique.

Ang Prinsesa na nakain ng Mansanas .. ;)

        Mhokay is noisy; happy go lucky, friendly, “epal” “pahed” and happy
person but sometimes she kept her problems. She always wants to cry alone because she is afraid that no one can comfort her. Many of my friends, and classmates don’t know the real me, they thought that I’m always happy but that’s not true. I’m always hurt by the people who I really loved, those people that I appreciated so much.
      
 I consider myself as a Princess, I don’t know why but for me I am a Princess. My best friend call me “pahed” because.. hmm I’m so ma pahed.


“Mhokz” is also my nickname because they say my face is so thick (makapal ang mukha), well that’s my favorite nickname.
Mhokay, Mhokarutuz, Mhokz, Mhokita, Mhokayie,Mhokarot – all of that was my nickname. Oops.. another one is MHOKANG, it is came from my favorite teacher in High School my “dadeh”- Mr.Marfori.

I LOVE MY NICKNAMES AND I AM PROUD OF IT J

No comments:

Post a Comment